Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Today was a mixture of sadness, disappointment, anger, frustration, sweetness, love, longing, desperation, eagerness, excitement, happiness, calmness, impatience, satisfaction, dissatisfaction, wishes, and more

That's the day. Replaced with adjectives, to save your eyes from all the details.

Thank you for viewing.

More Pictures maybe soon

*~I love you dear~*

at 2.25am
I wish we'll have more time together...I miss u again,it's one of those nights where I wish I could be sleeping in your arms again..why is it all so difficult.
Will we make it?

you've gone to sleep, and I find myself awake again, not wanting to sleep, like as if waiting for you to come here and talk to me again. Why? Why do I have to go through all these anxieties, all these trials, all these tests. I hate it when i have to worry what time I have to be home again...

Things are so hard to bear with. Some days I'm super happy like yesterday..and some days, just to be able to be out and relax, I have to get thru things tht need to be done at home...I'm sorry, everyone..just vxed again...

I may be worried about my new career that awaits me in January, but I'm really looking forward to it, with excitement and awe and a whole lot of eagerness. I'm also looking forward to beng in NIE, and possibly getting a hostel. Yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home