Wednesday, January 11, 2006

and she dreams again...

It's been crazy, working as a teacher. I'm still not adjusting well. I'm still not prioritising well enough. It's so much commitment, I don't know. And I have so many people to answer to, now that every one knows I'm working as a teacher. I don't know. I like and hate it I guess. Big Sam was right. I can be capable of ALOT of things, in my hobbies, in my life, if only I focus. I looked back ay my sec schl report book, and Ms Chai and Mrs Siva said the same things. I'm really not focused in life eh.

Yet, the things I should give up, or shouldn't will both kill me. They mean too much to me, too much support already. I've become so accustomed to a certain way of life. No, I'm sure I can handle it, but I just need to be more focused, I guess. There's so much to do, so much to succeed in. It's so exciting, it scares me.

And suddenly, I'm not looking forward to the gig so much anymore. I'm not really doing anything. I dont mind being back up at all, but im not on all the songs..i know there are a few solos..but then..u know what i mean..im on a gig...im not playing an instrument..im not the main singer..im not on all the songs... mmm...

Haiz..anyways, Im on MC today, just wasnt ready to handle the class today, with my flu-y state still....okays, here comes more photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home