Thursday, February 02, 2006

I dont need to explain anything.

Im really moody today, and have alot on my mind.

The depression is started to creep utself into me again.

Just a day of MC nearly drove me insane, emotions, feelings, thoughts, undecided decisions all flooding my mind.

I'm suffocating in this pathetic place of an island. No room to grow and be creative, no rooom for other kinds of success, and potential.

I hate the life here. Too hectic, too money orientated.

Terribly upset now, abt the decision im gonna make, coz after tht im not sure what to do.. and i HATE answering to d adults...i realli wana do my own things now.. but in singapore we need the ke ching to survive.

Im onli happy now becoz im earning, and its five days.. but so wad.. it feels like seven days to me... no life to speak off. No REAL timem to focus and pursue what i wana do.. to find the connections to go abt this. But if i stop, tht wud mean, income prob.. even if i find smth simpler...i realli dunnoe.

great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home