Friday, February 10, 2006

Weaker and weaker. Falling more ill each day. Feel the pain down my throat, the phelgm, chocking me.
Getting more and more tired. The wish to sleep forever has come back again.
Wasting lots of money, which I don't have, on cabs.
Job is uncertain, and unstable in my opinion. Looking for smth, smth i'll be happy with.
Music is unstable too. I am unsure where to start.
Friends are a question mark forever. They won't stay? One day they'll go.
Even a place to sleep and live is a question mark at this moment.
Should I even be living here?
Whatr's the point of it all.
I'm a waste on this earth in my opinion.
Dad resents me, from what i feel from tonite's yelling. His yelling has no more feeling to me. Coz it seems to be my fate, the way things are supposed to be. Im the new outlet of his stress. All I hear these days is his HUGE voice.
I'm unhappy. I'm pretending. I'm smailing at all of you, pretending that I'm living fine.
I contradict myself.
I kid myself.
They'll NEVER accept me.


My kids bring me a certain longing for my innocence again. The days where you can cry and the adults will comfort you, coz you don't know anything. They won't demand things. They won't ask you to PROVE to them that you're worth their love. You don't have to work, just study, colour, and play.
Those days are over.

Even you, don't accept me anymore.
Even you, don't completely accept me.
This world isnt for me.


CARPENTERS-Rainy days and Mondays
Talking to myself and feeling old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around, nothin' to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothing is really wrong
Feeling like I don't belong
Walking around some kind of lonely clown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
It's nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
To run and find the one who loves me

(*) What I feel is come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hanging around, nothin' to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me

Repeat (*)

Hangin around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home