Thursday, March 02, 2006

Heyyaall!

Some guigging news for u all!

From the desk of Charles and me, hahaha....

For this week: Friday's Blujazz Gig as usual (and the place is full house these days)
: Saturday- V.S gig (no details yet), then Blujazz at night again.
( He has sat slots now too, cool huh)

Next week: Friday NO BLUJAZZ GIG.-we're heading to HIROMI'S CONCERT! : )

Following week: Charles has landed a gig at Stadium Waterfront (between indoor and oasis restaurant)- I might be in this one.

Week after that: 24th Esplanade "Music For Good" gig.-Charles. I might be featuring with my drummer freidn as well.

Rights. Thta's all for now. Blujazz gigs, as usual charles, then I might do stuff if we have time, the same old same old routines, yes. Call if ure coming. Yeappers.

See ya'all.




On other things, I'm leaving the education service mid march. Will take a week off to recup, coz my throat is in a bad condition now, and I need it back proper, to start working on my music. I have a whole list of songs I wana learn and play and sing, but right now, work is very exhasuting, and little time for it now. Still pushing on--don't worry. The cough is bad though.

Okie dokes--gotta getback to marking. Meeting shawn for dinner. it's been ages. Can't wait to catch up with the queer one.
Hopefully meeting khalf next tues and ana next wed. Haha, Yes, i'm doing the catching up with old friends now. hahaahaha.

Ahh-still I miss people. Alright, cya all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home