Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BACK! FROM A VERY VERY VERY SHIOK NIGHT!..and the usual boring day at work. Let's not talk abt the work part since it's ever so tear-jerkingly boring! (and it doesn't help it reminds me of him) BUT TONIGHT WAS ANOTHER GREAT GIG NIGHT!!!!!!!! Harriet, I, PAtrick, and three of Harriet's friends went to barnone for Furniture and Ugly In The Morning's gigs. WHOA.....*YUMMMMy* They were so fantastic! How could people make such good music???Recently I think U know Ive been going on and on about new music I got to know, thru work, and thru the gigsd Ive been going for. Ive been so obsessed with new indie bands, (at least they are new to me) Ive been so obsessed with new music, and Ive been so obsessed with the local music scene most recently! We've got hope! Our bands are greatttt!!!!!!!!!! We all know tht ronin, electrico and obs are household names already, but HELLO! These bands Ive heard recentl at Broadcast event and tongiht, some have been ard for a good solid number of yrs, and they ROCK BALLS better than the others, and in being honest here!. Stone revivals were great and I think I said they have a good vocalist,and bassist. The ebst I tot I had seen. WELL. He had a five string bass. I tot tht was good u noe, and it was. BUT TONIGHT! TONIGHT-Ugly's bassist, was really THE GROOVE of the band. YET he wasnt the front man. Each member had a certain "front man " status thru all ther songs and U cud really feel the groove they shared and felt. It was just totally spilling out thru their music. Bassist rocked so so good. His bass was a six string and he sang back up with the lead guit too. NOT GAY, beautiful the way it harmonised and matched with their leading man the vocalist who btw was having a GREAT time too! i was so thrilled and energised watching them, coz they were having soooo much fun! They are rock but not the noisy kind. They can be evergreen I feel even. They've got style and sensuality. Bass groove was strong and good, lead guit was electrifying, rhytm guit had so much effects it was fantastic. Drummers of both bands kicked ass. Furniture was interesting. Not only post rock, like how I said Ive been gg crazy over the new trend in music using effects, pedals, the electronica stuff, they had a keyboardist GIRL who was on CELLO AS WELL. OMFG!!! And and and!! furniture used a XYLAPHONE!!!!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHHKS! wow. The vocalist, guess wad he used to make the pa system sound kinda voice?? a mini loud hayler VWAH VWAH VWAH! I was so blown away tonight! That ten plus boring hrs of energy was allll released just shaking myself to the grrove of every single damn song!!!!!!! ^________> Coz work was agonisingly boring and more so these days. The job is boring me ..and I cant stand or rather i get reminded of him. Dont see me trying to be so happy, very little thing still reminds me of him and him too, but it's alot easier to think dwell yet control it now. Even at the gig. I told Harri at gigs, i miss him most. Coz it's terribly awkward tht he's not ard to share the gigs with me. It's like I always ask " why is he not here with me?" or " hey, he wud have liked tht bass or tht band or smth abt tht bass". But then again. it's a relieve just drinking myself loony and shaking to the groove without worrying tht he wont like it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. : )

I had another great night with Harri, my glue, my bestest, my girl.. MY ONE. lol. *thts stef's line btw* ahahahahahahah.Harri, babe, things cud never be the same without u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home