Monday, May 15, 2006

Hey everyone!!! =) I'm UP AND KICING AT 4AM!!!! ahahahaha (ok, i'm a bit tired and the internet connection has been most screwy but still) HAHAHAHAHA. So! Anyway! I feel REJUVINATED TODAYyYyYyYyY! (Charles must be most annoyed by this)I had a realllllly good time last night! I went for the
  • broadcast
  • event last night, together with my bestest Harri, and Charles, Audrey and Abdul. We had a blast! Daniel, who plays in Documentary In Amber and Life smth smth (opps), anyways, Harri's friend was the first accoustic band up, and they were GOOOOOOOD! Recently, Ive grown to love music like this. Very obs, very Perishers, very Astreal, very DIA, very Lunrin, etc etc... gosh.. it was held at the art gallery,and I felt Harri's photos shud have been up on those walls!!! We went nearby for dinner, and Charles chose green curry. Guess wad? The green curry was AWESOME LA!He had to leave ard 8ish, which was quite wasted, and tht left four of us. I managed to get into the theatre for *free**shhh*...Wow. We had a really extremely great time. Lunarin, Stone Revivals and Astreal played till 12am : ) WOOOO
    I kept smsing charles to tell him how good they were. Then I kicked myself in the butt for not recording any bootlegs! argh! I loved it there, dark, good intense gigging, and not somky! We owe it all to the good Pat, musicforgood organiser! :) Feels great to know him now, more so! Harri and I said Charles really should have been there to watch. Then I commednted too tht it felt weird without Jw ard at such a music event. He would have been awed by stone revivlal's bassist and jeanetter from astreal. Mind u, she plays bass, sings and is the frontlady! *WOW*. Linda Ong of unarin has some good stuff abt her too! But I think Stone Revivals REALLY rocked the night! Etc's man was there too, and Lerping and Akiko too! : ) Harri finally got to knoe her, I'm so happy. (Akiko is Chang Kang's gf, and Chang Kang is from type writer with Pat and Desmond from Electrico). Some good music people all there.Not forgetting Sabrina our little pretty rgs girl who got me my CHEESECAKE IN A WRAPPER THTS BTW SO DAMN GOOD!

    Harri and I went back to her place and i knocked out till noon hahaha. I went to church today! : ) We sang a new song in choir today, and we did pretty well I feel. Nick's cantoring was great (godbro). Nick's organ playing was GREAT!(my bro). My sop section did well too. :P I was one happy girl in church today. I felt a peace in his house again and tht peace was so so good a feeling to have! =] I am thankful to God now for everything tht I have, rather tht don't have, and with this new energy, I am determined to be happy again! =) It is really time to move on . No matter how many memroies I carry with me. Even if i pass his previous house on the bus ten times and the memories come back, i know I have to move on. I deserve to be happy too. I have to stop listening to all the depressing sad melancholic msuic for a while, coz music has a huge effect/impact on me! So yups..those aside for a while.

    Im not giving myself all the credit. I really was happy last nite coz i had Harri with me to enjoy the gigs and go home with. I had charles with us for a while, and pat to come home to today. I had church to make me happy.Tmr is back to work, and im trying hard to have tht sorta "going home to" feeling..like must look forward to it. =)

    Yeap. SO IT'S a NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW start from today, people. IT WILL ALL BE GOOD in time to come. YEA YEA. Just a new job i feel i need. cant stand being away from choir. I've learnt to treasure it alot more now tho. yea. But I wana get back properly to doing it again. I owe Sam so much. I owe God much better service. Have to make amends. Hmmms.. but I hope to remember not to be complacent when I'm granted smth better with more time to afford. Funny. Funny how people, us, get complacent when we're happy. Oh! haha I'm quite lucky today. Aunty Constance gave me some clothes hahahahahahaha : ) I'm glad I had her and jw's mum to wish mothers' day to, tho jw's mum's replies in turn made me feel rather upset. Oh well. I wonder how he is now. I wonder if he's outta confinement? Ah fuck it.

    Okies, outta here. Loads of videos to show u guys and gals!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home