Friday, May 12, 2006

I wonder if necessary stage will have a job vacancy for me in the next two months. If i can be involved in productions tht have a gd cause, towards charities and what nots, i think it's a great feeling.

I wonder if I should try join a kindergarden again. HAHAHA.

I wonder if The hotel admin coordinator for catering and events job vacancy is still open, and whether tammy managed to get the boss. a little intimidating, but if it comes i'll try.

So many different career oaths. One is production and theatre, the other is teaching and the other is hotel coordinator. All of which I dare say I can excel in, coz i have certain qualities tht hel[p in each job sector. But where do i go?

Wokring for blujaz last nite made me feel happy, coz i was happy to serve all the customers, esp the wild ones and the nice angmohs. they are a pleasure to the customer service line. I seem bounded to interactove jobs. I work so well with the smiling and serving jobs.

I can only pray god has smth better for me, and will give it to me when I'm ready. Sales in a cd shop, only benefits me personally, with musical knowledge. I cant learn singing, or play music for others.

I realised photography will always be a hobby and not a job. ZTht im quite clear now.

Lo5rd, u noe what I need, and tht I still want to serve you. Pls when u feel im ready, give me smth I can do for life Lord. I want to excel in it, ad be happy doing it. I know u'll grant it to me when the time is right, and tht u noe i'll never be haooy till I get smth I like. U know im like tht. I cant change tht part of me.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home