Friday, May 12, 2006

my emily tshirt is stained with pasta sauce, and i cant get it out. im pretty pissed off by tht.
work at blujaz was good last nite. i got tipped even, but i overworked, and fever came up again today, whcih led me to being at home and not at gramophone. ehhhhhh, not good definitely.
aya is playing again at blujaz tonight. she is a jap experimentalist keyboardsit with a synth like hiromi. she is very funky ad cute, one of a kind personality. makes it even better tht shes jap.
it was nice working in such a different environment, no doubt f&b work is always pretty much the same. But my years of experience really helped and many customers were happy with me. Thts a gd sign. But I was really tired out.
I will have to pull up my socks with immediate effect for my gramophone job,...no one tolerates too many mcs, leaves or late coming.. and somemore my bosses are actually really nice to me. : ( but i really dont mean any of these. Sorry lord, hope u give me enuff time to make aemdns, really. Just tht i keep fighting my own inner demons, my emotional side, my illnesses, and slepless nights.. and my ill discipline, all of which i need to get straight now. haiz. This is tough, really. So much to handle correctly and it's not as easy as it seems.
Hmms i have to buy more bread, biscuits snd sara lee cake again... running low on these..and believe me, my isntant noodles and soup tht jw bought me are still not touched ahah
hmms...i have kept febby and penguin away..along with my white wrist bands.. but i think i need top put aside my pink cap, and jkaybe even my black cap... and once i have another bling bag, then the bling bag will have to go too...

dont think tht i dont miss u anymore. coz i still do. and i still feel awfully weird without u ard. and i still dont understand.

dont think i'll ever stop loving u, even though ure now so unbelievably cold towards me. loving u is smth my heart has decided and i cant fight it. wherever i go, u'll still be in me... u became a part of me, and tht memory of u will alwasys stay inside.

u did so much for me no matter how..and its sad eevrything has ended this way. uve left a big "hole" in me and made me lose faith in love altogether. I'kll never be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home