Friday, May 19, 2006

im so not done with finding pub and band links..to put here on my bloggie : ) it's becoming more and more of a research bloggie to me ahahhaha, yet so so personal. ;p

Anyways, i was late for work today, but boss was even later! hahaha so VERY SUPER HENG. There's a whole lot of new stuff in gramophone today. We have brought in new dvd titles, rare ones too, and I was thrilled to see scrubs on the shelf though I can't afford it now. Actually, *uhhum*, I have ALOT of cds reserved under my name in my store HAHAHAHA, and I keep adding to my cd and dvsd and vcd list these days. It's a major obsession MAJOR. I realised today, that Ive kinda spent too much recently on new clothes,good food, and cabs. I really gotta cut down till I get my pay again. Im done with the shopping. Enuff is enuff. This month was buying wadrobe month. next month will be buying up my reserved cds month HAHAHA. But I think im real obsessed now with spoiling myself HAHAHA. That was a joke. But Im so so crazy abt buying new music, im so open to indie music now, it puzzles me as to why. Im always so thrilled to listen to new stuff. I never knew cd shops have new things everyday! It makes me wonder how VERY VERY MUCH Ive missed out on all these yrs! i think im obsessed HAHA ok. But anyway, besidestht cool nice facotr, the work is gettin so so boring, But like i said for noe, it'll doo. Nec Stage is still considering so i will wait and meanwhile do what im doing.

Next mth onwards i gotta be wiser with expenditure and savings. Cds too gotta be a certain amount every month only. HAa, with all the things to keep up with besides the essential things for survival, i cant just be rash and spend on all the cds or movies or outings even tho i'd like to. Control is the key word HHHEEEH.

Anyway, im thinking of making another blog, jsut for my cds, dvd and vcd list ahahahaha. i will link it here, so tht i dont have to keep re-posting it. HAHAA. : ) For my own pathetic pleasure la. So do check it out once it's up!

It was great, i heard from charles again today. Tht eased my worries alot.

I was fine today, emotionally, at first. Just very tired and a teeny bit sickish.
But after work, i kinda got a bit emo, and reakky needed a hug, and wished jw was ard for me to go back to, and hold. I got quite irritated with the lovey dovey couples ard me earlier, and i could feel my eyes getting wet with the flashing memories of our time together. I think at d end of the day, i still wished it worked out. I may have goen to look for someone else, and i wondered what if i and tht someone else patched up? would i still want to go back to jw? Now i don't have both, iss tht why im thinking of jw again? But then i realised, all the while, i didnt want to break with him anway... then tht was when I realised he was still my first choice. Thts why i did so much for him and i. It doesnt mean i wana start a new with someone old or new, means i never wanted it to last. I did. But I think I was just tired tonight. Im glad when I msg Charles he uinderstood, and took it well.After I got home, i was better. Realised i had my bath to take, ironing to do, blogging to do, emails to check, player to upload songs, and blog to update..webbies to find, songs to choose, so ... i think tht helped alot. I wonder if i'll see him tmr nite.. hmm...

will post a song lyric up in abit,.. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home