Thursday, May 18, 2006

A pretty good off day.
Went to Nec Stage for my interview, and I hope to get it : )
Went to cityhall for another but ended up having to postpone. But the highlight of tht hour was : i met Yuner at gramohpone, capitol branch. The previous time I was there on my off day, I met Jian Ming. Why am I meetiong his whole family there? I figure I will end up bumping into him one day.
Met Jermaine for dinner. I brought her to blujaz and I tried the HUNK burger. OMG, it was so damn good. Jerm tried the steak. AHH, hapiness, working part time there, being a friend to Aileen, always being welcomed as a singer there; im a real resident of blujaz now. I take my own drinks and clean up after the meal, and it feels good. I love it very much. I keep bringing friends there. : )
Nothihg much after. I just emailed nec stage some stuff they wanted. Gonna turn in. VEry tired. A gd day.

Fri, i will be gg to gior to get my tshirt, and getharri to cut hair for me...then we will go watch charles play. I think pat is having beat on fri, potart on sat, and then on Monday we're all heading to barnone again! : )

Yea i gtg. Anyway, just now suddenly missed alot of things abt my old room at my parent's place. But shrugged it off. Think Im just tired today. Missing will eat me up. gt ta stop thinking abt it. no point anyway. Ok, yea, it's quite sad. Why did it happen. ahh oh well.

Jermaine and i talked ALOT abt guys we've been with, or had liked or anything at all..and I finally understand someone better now. She was in the situation i put him in before..and she went thru the same reactions etc. Now I kinda understand much more and feel really bad. Nothing I can do abt it now...so ..just hope one day.. I'll have a final chance.// Oh but she really wanted to slap jw. hahahahaaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home