Wednesday, May 17, 2006

OH BTW. New links up, do take a look! Ugly In The Morning's and Furniture's sites IVE fOUND!!!!and Also, FINALLY up is Aging Youth;s fantabulous website,a lwasy curren,t with every single band's info u can find locally. Famous place for getting photos of yr favs..like the obs.. *uhhum*. SO here is Noel : )my latest eye candy muse.




NOEL from ugly In The Morning =) And NOO...don't worrie la, he's eye candy but I joke abt it..He's a fantastic musician. So ful of passion. He's engaged already ok! so yea hahahaaa... it says so on his bio and I SAW THE RING THT NITE ahahahhaa

He reminds me of sean. Those of you who have seen my pics of sean ages ago at barnone as well. How iroic. Tht was like more than a yr ago man.

barnone is SO HAPPENING. I shall continue to find bands' links and put them here. Also up will be Barnone and POW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home