Saturday, July 08, 2006

Call me
Silly
Call me
Anything
u wish
think
of me
of anything
what can i say?
can i argue
can i complain
do i have
a platform
to react
to yr thoughts
to yr actions
i
no longer
exist

remember?

this
is what
u said
today

and i
foolishly
copy it down

i dont know
why
im still
this way
i

know
ure good
ure bad
u say

so i write

what u write

today

i hate and love
u

"
oxidation #1

today
the
glass falls from the sky
we meet often; kiss sometimes
lets me cry; without the burden of emotion
& builds mirrors on the floor so that i wont be so lonely

twilight
is
blood from a suicidal sun
purple clouds; are just dry stains
face to face; i understand better
i am happy to watch you die because i know that you will be back again

tonight
lets
hidden lights light up
my shadow; questions perfection
street lamps; are never enough
closing
my eyes
you remind me that theres more out there

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home