Thursday, August 24, 2006

I wanted to write... but now, I am suddenly too tired. Think I'm just gonna pray and go to sleep soon.

I'll update tmr perhaps. Anyway, there was much sadness, in me today, and much happiness at the end of the day as well. So maybe I shudnt write abt it for once.

But the happiness bit was a great gig of four great musician friends i noe who inspired me at their open mic tonight.That really cheered me up.

But the bigger part, was Gerry jie's e-mail. It has made me wana not talk abt the sad bit. And tht in itself is very powerful, considering how much I normally keep inside till I get home and come online to this webpage to blog.

Anyway, I cudnt get more hurt by him already. So saying more will only just be the same things all over again. I really dont feel like waahing disrty linen tonight.

Gd nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home