Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friday, 29th September 2006

Today was wow. Work. I mean like from 9am-12am.
It was children's day celebration and we had a ton of food. I wasnt hungry for dinner even. The kids were all really happy, and not only did they receive gifts from the school, they received from us teachers, and even the principal. They had gifts from the games played also. damn crazy. To add onto that, my class's Yik Ming celebrated his tenth birthday. He gave out EVEN MORE presents. OH MAN.

There was so much food. We had a dont-know-how-many-kg cake, that was a hundred and eight dollars, we had polar cake mustard puffs and swiss rolls, we had pop corn, snacks, and a variety of drinks, PLUS we had food cooked by the school's chefs; which was western food today. ohmygawd. And the kids were all so handsome and pretty. All of them were dressed up in either very girly dresses that glittered and glowed, or they were in shirts and pants for kids. Either that or they were in princess or prince like clothes. We had a tinkie winkey, a batman, a superman, and identical clothes even.

After work, I headed straight to Blujaz. Worked till 1230am. I cudnt push on anymore. Tammy and Sarah's friends came by to have drinks as well. Wah.

You know what I love about working in Blujaz? I seem to have all the energy even after a day's work. And Im so happy serving and so hyper, that people notice. The band noticed even. The band was awesome btw. Totally rocks. They have different bands every thurs, fri and sat now... wow. And I felt happy they noticed me, praised me, and all. One of them who is Tammy's friend, spoke to me, and said that my bubbly, lively character is so like shining thru me. It's great. And earlier in schl, my principal said they like my bubbly character, but if only i knew how to show tht more to the kids. Hah. And anyway getting back to that guy, he has a daughter around my age, and he was sharing stuff with me and all.. and I find it funny how I seem so alive on the outside.. compared to on the inside... and more than one customer said tht im so plesant and all. U know how one usually doesnt notice waitors or waitresses too much? The band even dedicated a song to me. WOW.

I really do enjoy working at blujaz. Uncle there always jokes "you're the best" hahaha. and he means, beautiful and fast! hahaha so i said, im fat ugly anf fast ! Hahaha. I find that, I notice evene, tht im at my best when I serve at blujaz. Im hyper, fast, good with the customers and just so naturally GOOD. Im not being proud but it really is tht way.

I was late for work today though, as in day job. Shit man, was cursing and swearing. I really gotta work on tht. But even though I slept early last night, I was so tired still. I shud try to think of the kids more when I wake up in the morning. Its a terrible feeling to get over the sleepiness in the first few hrs initially, and know tht u cant sleep till the nite...

But today was really awesome. I worked, taught my kids, went to blujaz, worked hard and all, toked to people, had positive comments,listened to a great band while at it, and felt great.

Im happy and satisfied and proud of myself.

Gtg gd nite. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home