Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wednesday, September 2006

Wow. Let me summarise work and all, the past two days. I haven't been online, coz Im so damn tired. Having abt 4-6 hrs of sleep, and waking, really wanting to just close my eyes for a bit... but cannot. Work today was better than yesterday. Maths is becoming a problem. The poor kids, are now getting process skill analysis problems, or heuristics, and it's really mind bloggling. Let me explain- The problems havent changed! It's the way they write the questions that have gotten very tricky and confusing. Hmm, well, yes, maybe the probs too have become very complicated. Add this and thts, before u can get a simple answer. Ive been stuck with many questions tht took me a gd long while to solve, if not I cudnt solve at all. KILL ME. hahahaha. But Im wokring on it. I AM!

Trying my darnest to be punctual for work. I clocked in 9:04am today. I think it's still considered late. >.< -__-... damndamndamn... i have 6 dollars in my account HAHAHAHAH.. but just for these few days la.. haiz...

I love the kids.. but sometimes i forget tht they are p2, or p4 only...I LOVE ONE BOY THOUGH... his name is chew weh.. he is a child every parents wans. Hes cute, intelligent, well mannered, well behaved, creative, obedient, and AHHH so lovely to have around.

Yesterday, I went down to gramophone to pass Nai two cds. I walked straight past razi, and like i bought food and drink for nai too... i felt bad doing tht to razi.. but I had to. He just had to know my train of thought. Was super stoned after I got home. Did maths. hahaa

Tonight, I finally met up with the busy Harri too :))!! And simon!! Harri and I and Charles are all leading HECTIC lives now! hahaha, slowly.. all of our friends are starting to become busy working adults.... simon may be getting an interview at an oil wrick this fri. pay cud be good. i wish him the very best! :) Law is doing VERY well now in a cartoon company.. GOOD ON HIM! Well, I may have only JUST started, but by next yr, I hope to set a target to earn more! For now, I am busy too, making ends meet. I just took up a new assignment tht starts tmr evening. I am also resuming work at blujaz. Im waiting for a pending assignment coz tht one's really good.!

Fendi thoroughly disapointed me tht day by telling me LAST MIN tht he was on OT when i was already in town. I dont understand whats so difficult to have a bit more manners. Im just tired of these sorta things and have no more patience to tolerate such nonsense. Im scrapping the idea of doing a band with him. Really. I dont care and dont regret and dont want to noe the reasons.

I have no time for tht.
Right now, Im just crossing my fingers tht the upcoming jams will tie up loose ends and work new songs... and decide on the final set list. I am happy to day, tht my great buddy will be featuring in my set, and im most honoured to have him with me.

Ok. thts all. Gd nite.
Life's good, and hard, but thts fine :)

Im lovin it. YA HAHAHAA.

Gd nite everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home