Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday, September 22nd, 2006

Heya...

Haha alamak, Im stuck resting at home. Came down with high fever and throat infection. Boohoo. HAhaha. Shit. Kinda sucks, esp on a weekend. Head feels like it's wrapped very tightly with some invisible cloth, casuing the blood to get stuck there. Heh.
Hopefully, I'll be okay tmr, coz I still have to give tuition and jam. I wonder if James will call me tmr to work. He didn't call today. But sick also, so no point.

Work has been very good. But you can tell I'm totally drained. These kids have energiser batteries in their bodies. HAHA. I love them nonetheless. But I have one kid in the class who really irritates me to no end. But it's not his fault. I think there's something wrong wiht him. I noticed that many things in my life has been teaching me to build up my patience and tolerance level. It's a good thing.

Anyhows, I was afraid of what the bosses might think, so I made my way down to the centre anyway. mY superior saw my panadol and asked me if I was having a headahce. After I told her that I was running a fever, she told me to go back immediately coz if the teachers have fever, hand foot mouth, or chicken pox, they are not allowed to be in school. Sighs. But nvm, at least I went down. I was really feeling terrible. I went to see Lawrence (doctor) and headed back after.

I slept the whole day hahaa and now, I cant sleep! >.< Fever has gone down for now after the second round of medicine.

Hah, there's no one online. I bet everyone's out having a gd time! GRRRR lol My patience must hold till tmr. Tmr I shall go out and have fun! HAHAHA. No la, provided i am ok.

Hmmms...been thinking abt him alot the last few days. Just thinking only. Sigh. So many things still remind me of him; even lying in bed just now, when the sun was setting, reminded me of the many times I was at his old place and we were lying there while it was starting to go into evening time. Sometimes when I was sick, and had fever for example, he was there to hold and take care of me. Hahah. I guess everyone needs someone sometimes. Im sure hes been taking Josiah around this week. Im glad he and Jos have a chance to have some time together this week. But Im also quite sure that while Im thinking of him, he probably isnt.

Also glad that Charles's dad is back home. So glad. Oh! Hahaa, Charlie, isn't yr dad a doctor?? HEHEHEH

Well, thats all for today.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.
What kills you half way, still makes you stronger too. Hahahaa.

Chill out. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home