Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Monday, September 18 2006

Embrace life, with a smile :)
It's tought, but well worth the ride. Fortune or misfortune, I've learnt so much I am so human. Haha.What a funny line. But I smile as much as anyone else does, I feel pain, betryal and hurt as much as anyone else does. I feel glory and achievement like anyone does too. And it's the same for gratefulness and gratitude.

After I woke today, I realised again how very blessed I am. God's been very good to me. I know who are the people who really care, and who don't. Thank you to those who msged me today. I am very grateful and glad and touched for your concern.

I went for the midecal check-up. I really really hate blood tests. The fear is what makes me so flustered. The test itself is just a tiny ant bite. But i totally freak out. major phobia since i was little. But today's test reminded me of the time Wei followed me to the clinic fr a blood test for suspected dengue fever. Gosh. And here I was all by myself today, and I bravely took it alone.

While I was showering today, I reflected on all the jobs Ive done since graduation last yr. And I realised that I learnt smth about myself and about working life, from each job. And so now, I know what mistakes not to make again, and what to improve on.
I'm very grateful for this one and a half years of job turbulance. Though I took a long time to decide and realise what I wana do with my life, at least I'm here now.
I promise, to repay everyone's kindness, in due time. The evern rockier road has just begun.


[LATER]
Just watched Devil wears Prada. I reccomend it to everyone, even the guys. It's a fantastic film. Jerm was right! Wow. O was so caught up in the movie, that I forgot about my existance, and that tmr I have a new job to start! And I know a film is good, when it does that to me, and I forget everything for tht two whole hours.I think I only realised that I was "around" again when the movie was 15 mins to its ending.But watching the film was timely. Coz I know that like the girl in the movie, Andrea, I too, will have to work very hard, before I obtain and achieve success. But I hope that when the time comes, my personal life won't be in a wreck, like the way it was for the gurl.

[LAST TRAIN]
*penting*. Oh man. I ran for the last train trhat was leaving tampines to boon lay. I made it in the knick of time. Shit is that how it's spelt. (my brain is sleeping already). I had a quick bite at macs, coz I was so hungry. Then as I left TM, I heard the call for the last train, and ran with all my might! HAHA.But, God is amazing. Even in these things, he has his hand in it. I'm grateful, that he watches over me every sec of the day. And more and more, I feel safe, and with faith, I feel more assured that my future has a plan already laid out by him. And whatever I do, will be what he wants me to do. Whatever I think, feel, coms from him. Coz he has a plan for us. So, every decision and action we take, has to be his plan, no?
(and i made my way home).

[back home]
im talking to you now, and from a simple feeling of i miss you, its eating onto me abit. have to control it. maybe im just tired. i better go off to sleep quickly before I start saying stuff or asking u stuff i dont want to.. i miss.argh.

Kinda kewl tht i spent the day alone. free and easy. jerm and jus made dinner and brought some to TM for me earlier ebfore teh movie though. tht was very nice of them. I made some time to attend daily mass earlier this evening as well. I hate blood tests. hahaha.

I gtg now. Im VERY sleepy. Nights all.
Charles, take care.
Jem, take care.
Harri, Ernest, hope yr work turns out well.
Wei...have a gd time with Josiah. Tour guide for a week hahaa.

And kor, ahve a gd time in schl.
A new chapter starts tmr. WOO. Off to sleep. Late already. 40 mins past bedtime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home