Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday, September 17 2006

Happy Birthday Shaun! =)

I cantored today, and out of the many years I cantored, I think today was the best. PRayers of the faithful also was FINALLy on the right pitch!!! :)
And I felt that my choir sang so well today :) And it's smth to be proud off, as I sit downstairs for cantoring and up there is my choir I love so much, and who sing so well. I love Sam, and all of them, and proud of each of them who make our choir work. I could hear Tam's voice. I knew when Nick played the piano or organo, and it felt great. Its nice serving church together at the same time with family :) And my little cuz enjoys choir too ;p

Sorry that I havent been online much this weekend. I stayed over at Harri's last night, and spent the day with her. Night before I was at Godbro's celebrating his birthday with his family.

-ATM INCIDENT-
Something rare happened to me tonight.
I went to tha atm to draw cash for dinner, and when I got to the machine, I saw on the screen:

For another transaction, press >
To terminate, press>

and I stood there, a little puzzled, then it shocked me a s[pilt second later, to realise that another person's ATM card was still in the slot. Without hesitation, I pressed the second button, and that poor fella's card came out. I was rather shocked. I wasnt exactly sure what to do next. But, I drew my money first and ran back to Sam and the rest and told Sam, coz he's from DBS bank.
Sam and I walked back to the bank branch, and dropped the card into the quick cheque deposit box. So Lord, please, please may the person receive his card again/ Poor fella. I can't imagine his anxiety tonight.

-Handmade Rosary-
Lisa Jie made me a hand made white pearl beaded rosary :) Her very bealted present to me, and me was so shocked leh. Thanks again, jie.

-Harri. Me.-
This gurl and I, laught together even in our sleep.
How many people are that lucky?
I know I am.


-WORK-

So Work at Kinderland Acaedmy starts TUESDAY :) I need to go for a medical check up tmr. SHIIIT. They're gonna take blood test. I HATE NEEDLES!!!!!! argh. And How funny it is, that jw's leave starts on tuesday;. WONDERFUL.

-HIM no more-
Like religion, or faith rather, we have dry and wet periods as they call it. With him, it's the same. Except that now I have to love, freely. I have to move on, for his sake, and bte my tongue and let him go, for my sanity. Or his. Or other people
s rather. There was never a sec I didnt think of him this weekend. But I didnt have a choice. I have to back off now. I have to let him do what he wants to do. I hope he had a gd weekend. I miss him, but like I said, thts all. If he thinks of me, he'll msg. If he doesn't then he wouldnt. So Yea, when he msgs, I reply. When I dont receive a reply, thts very normal and I just shrug it off. Thats ok. Nothing abt it. We lead different lives now.

But I just wana add, how funnt everything is. Perhaps God found it too dangerous for me to say " i wana start chasing him again, as ridiculous as tht sounds". So he makes me call a mutual friend.. and realise how FUCKING DUMB tht line was...fr I was ready to be patent again. And all in a week, I threw tht idea out.

Only God knows. Only God knows.

-------------

Anyway, yesterday was so fruitful coz not only did I wake early and later got the job! :) I went to gramo to get my CD back from Nai, and then had lunch at HANS with Harri. We made our way back to her place, and while she did her work, I watched I AM SAM on her tv. OH MAN, that show is soooo touching u noe! :/ After tht, was online fir a bit, and we headed to town for a fashion show photoshoot she had to do. It was quite an eye opener.

We were so tired we slept the min we got back to her place, but after cup noodles, hahaha. Harri's my ... :) hehehe

Then of coz after yesterday was today la. HAHAAH. OH YES. and I decorated my rm a bit more! and cleaned it again! and now i have shelves!! WOO Nick u can give me more of my stuff now! :) I have SPACE
hahaha

Ok ciao!

p/s: nai still gives me the goosebumps HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home