Thursday, September 14, 2006

now...perhaps.. have to...

...its not tht im pressing the brakes..its tht im not sure how to drive without knowing the rules of this particular area...and the light constantly flickers between amber and red. So, technically i could just continue breaking the rules and accelerate,even though there isnt a green light, but this place hasnt told me if the green light is even the sign to press the accelerator. And just when the road side officer was in sight, and I was bribing him and he was flirting back, he suddenly felt like driving off on his not-so-white-motorbike. So where do I go from here? I cant drive to another town yet, coz I still dont know the rules of this particular area..but maybe the officer, will come back and give me directions any time from now and ask me how im doing...or maybe a time portal will come ....

Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home