Tuesday, September 12, 2006






Sometimes it's interesting how God works.
Perhaps, He is the one for me at the end of the day, but God knows I always learn the hard way. And so thru this, I learn patience, and tolerance again. In work, I also learn the same two things, but since Ive been struggling with even getting myself to work, so he teaches me this in the aspect of my life that means more to me.

I didnt go to work again you know. Terrible.

And since now we're on a totally uncommitted thing, it gives us both space to grow and relfect; for me, to just continue to be there no matter how it feels. And for him, to realise Im always there no matter what he feels.

And all i need to do is continue to pray. And continue to remember that I have to be ard without expectations off him. It's like God is teaching me the ultimate of not expecting from people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home