Friday, October 20, 2006

Didi I mention that my adidas bag gave way? :(
Very sad, but it was giving way at the sides already. And as if for significance, the strap broke just as I got home yesterday. There goes my adidas. haha.
It was a fake anyway. But it bluffed quite alot of people *chuckles*.

Just watched V for Vendetta.
AWESOME SHITE.
Two lines:

God is in the rain.
You have no fear. You're finally free.

O M G.

Scares me even that such a movie could be made.

I have a request, a wish from everyone.
I'd like for you guys and gals, to pray for a friend of mine, who hopes to get into Berklee. :) Not for me, Not for Wei yet, but for him. Please. Appreciated!

And one more? Pray for all of us, that our gig goes well on sat. I have my reservations, still.

The rest, as they say, is up to God. hahaha.
Justin's been a good friend. And I meant to write that yesterday already. Some thoughts in my brain, take longer to process. HAH.

Anyway. Practised alot today, and rested. And managed to get rid of my boredom. Actually. There are always many things to do. It's evil of me to say im bored isnt it.

Good night, heh :)


She is funny, you noe. haha.

Oh, and a pic of me and Beky:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home