Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday, Oct 26th 06

I would love to be a Lisa Hannigan.

I don't mind not having my own album, my own songs, if I get to be a Lisa Hannigan to one voice.

Hahah. But othert han that,I'd want to be a Rachael Yamagata, Fiona Apple or Corrinne May. LOL.

O . M . G.
I have 9 crimes sitting in my computer HURHURHUR. Charles is the KEWLEST SIA. hahaha.


Wednesday Oct 25th 06

Bumming. Wasting time. (unless deep in though then I may be inspired, so says charlie brown).

Totally bumped out on what work to do. Im just lost.
But this idling at home, is pretty much getting to me.

I'm so friggin screwed in the head. WTF am i gonna do.

Vera called to catch up earlier today. Shes prob tying the knot end of next yr. ISnt tht lovely. Ive seen her from the days she was wirth lerping to the days she was with SIA and thn to today, finally with Nich. :)

* Hiromi is coming back!! Jw Charles and I are gg!! =) Yay! Its on Dec 17- Concert, and workshops for bass drum and jazz piano on Dec 16!

Im foregoing corrinne may again for Hirmo. ANYTIME.

(Dec 17... if we're still together, it'd be two yrs anniversary. Wow. omg.where dd all that time go to. this half a yr flew by just like that.)

He's ORD-ing soon. March 07. And in march 05, Harri and I still remember sending him off at the tekong camp. Hahaa. My goodness. I remember at that time, how low he was, and how long he's have to wait, till two yrs was over. Now look at it. Wow.

*Corrinne May - Dec 16. Haha.

I bumped into Edo at cine leisure today.
I bumped into Yunwen at coffee bean.
I bumped into the guy frim beat merchants at the mrt station.
I met Ernie at NYDC. haha.
I bumped into the Baker's Inn butch at NYDC.

Other people grow up, knowing what they wana do with their lives, or at least work. SLowly after they study, they know. But Im like the two guys, we just wana do music. All I can answer each and everytime someone asks me " what do u like to do?" "singing". Yet, charles said smth tht made sense just now " monetary things or own musicality and technicality will get in the way." Shit like tht.

Oh No. It's Xmas already. WTF.
I do have some xmas pressies in mind already though. Ok maybe just two.

In the lift today, Harri and I overheard a gurl saying " that guy is 22. he better know what to do with his life man, like after graduation.. if not, dont tell me ... "
For the record, many people I know are lost at 25 yrs old even. Common gurl.


Yay Im gg for hiromi. Thanks wei, for intro-ing her to me. :) I may have missed a million bands live gigs, and i really do mean tht. All of you know how many ive missed and how many more i am missing, but at least I go for this. And Wei is much too kind.

So what do I really wana do? Hotel? f&b? Sing? go back to gramo? I wana sing in hotels. How How am i gonna. I doubt they'd take someone so young.

I feel like Im having mid-life crisis.

Season two of scrubs completed. YAY.

Im suddenly so sick of looking at my fat thighs, and my ugly fat face. Today's cheesecake was the last straw.

Had diarrhoa. Must be the mix of food again.

Sometimes I feel very much like an empty vessel, with nothing much to talk about.

Many other young people have far more enriching, interesting things to talk about. Take for example the three gurls overseas: Joycie and Mellie and Justs.
Joycie's been posting alot lately. I know she doesnt feel so good, but Im glad there are things there that are far more worth going thru.

Very very seriously, I want to go overseas, not just for holiday, but for school. I want a different experience altogether. I want a new life. even australia is gd enuff. I dont ask for too much. America would be gorgeous.

Berklee. Shud I? Can I? Im not charles. I dont know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home