Friday, November 03, 2006

Last night I wrote two entries into my jorunal before sleeping. So I shall write soem of it here; the less personal stuff. Technically it was morning when I slept, coz I was listening to Damien Rice over and over and over again, which I will explain in a bit.

Hope I start work at Liquid Kitchen soon, Ive not been "not-working" for such a long period of time before. It is rather painful and sad really. Wayne is pending on my gramo request, which Im terribly unsure off becoz of money reasons...but I'll let God guide me in his direction. The next few days will decide which place I go to.

Felt terribly lonely last night. It was quite an awful feeling. Thats how all the u tube videos ended up on my previous entry. But I was also doing research for the gig.

I miss him alot. a l o t.

Ohh.. the rest of this entry is too privtae... bleah.

Next entry:

Remember I had a task for myself some time back, to listen to every track in my mp3 player? Hahah I would love to say Ive completed it, but it's proven difficult, especially now. Haha Ever since I've received 9 Crimes, I've gone into Damien Rice Lock Mode. I'm listening to his new album, old album and all his other singles over and over and over again. Ive researched on his videos, his pictures, his history, and that includes Lisa Hannigan's. Lol. I really love her vocals, so controlled, so gentle, so precise on emotion button, yet not too forced not too loud. Shes beautiful too. I'm hooked onto this duo's music. Die.

I've been listening to Rachael Yamagata alot too, since my new found love for her. Hahaha. But now Im making an effort to listen to the other artists I have on my player. it's athlete for this moment.

Ive started writing and composing again. I completed my nineth original " Nothing New", which was only lyrics at first. Now theres a tune! And I have another without lyrics, just a tune, but I like it alot. Rachael inspired me. heh.

I have a dream and I hope one day this dream will be reality. it's half way there now... no it isnt about my music . I wana cover all the duets between Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan, with my Damien Rice. Coz I really love the charisma between them and his songs are beautiful. So I'll wait till my Damien Rice finally agrees to it one day. I know he hates doing covers, and he prob wont agree to it, but one day, maybe, for me? hahaha. What say you, eh?

Ana:
Hey gurl, ive sent emails to a couple of friends for the melbourne stuff.. cud u get back to me on budget pls? thanks gurl...realised i have other friends who can help too besides charlles and jw.. remember sean i mentioned tht time.. and meliza is still there.. hollie used to study in monash there so i think she mite be off help too.. okie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home