Thursday, November 02, 2006

...in her head again.......

I drifted thru the whole of today.
I can either5 choose to feel really terrible and crumble and cry, or be strong and stop the spiral from getting worse.

But after drifting thru today, I think i wud disappoint everyone to a high degree if i were to break down and give up.
I shud do the opposite and try again, even though ive fallen a thousand times.

You never fail to make me happy, to make me smile Your company comforts me, and the look in your eyes always warms me.

Maybe we do choose who to tell our little secrets to.
Sometimes it may not even be the person we think we wud tell it to.
But for me, I will always only be able to really open up to two individuals. Not even him. For I always fear he wont understand me, and will judge me like every single person does.

Felt better after meeting Charles. Always do. Just like Harriet. I love you both so much. You keep me warmer than warm. I cudnt ease up the whole day. But u both were there for me, when I needed you.

Freda, thanks for just lending me a shoulder to cry on, and not asking me a word at all. You knew that I was feeling down. I didnt have to say. Thank you. I know some of you felt my low spitirt, but Im sorry I just cudnt say a word. Ure eiether too important to me to hurt or trouble, or too unfamiliar with me for me to say anything.

He was there for me today when I was having trouble with the gig thing and jam schedules... he told me to be strong, and that meant so much to me.

Charles told me to be strong, and I appreciate so much that he never fails to lend me his support. never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home