Friday, October 27, 2006

...in her head again.......

U noe smth. All of you shud just tell me how bad I am.
Im not such a great vocalists as u all make me out to be.
I have a half tone deaf ear, always have probs pitching.
I have terrible control, still, and though I have so much emotion, I think sometimes I dont know which parts of the songs to make "dark" and which parts to be sharp and round.

Im pissed at myself. Getting too big headed for my own good. Im a nobody, nowehere, damnit.

Pat said I should do originals coz his take on covers is well, yeah, u noe.. we all noe, and its true. But besides that, I really have to keep working on my pathetic vocals. its a fluke i sing well, if i even do.

Pitchy, pitchy, pitchy MELLLL.damnit.

Someone plss flatten this blardy ego, till theres not even an ounce of air in it. Im getting complacent. TOO EARLY.

god forgive me man.

Charles taught me alot, so much so gerri commented that we blend well. I told her its coz we've been singing together alot. Hes pitch perfect. Hes musically inspirational. His high notes are not human. lol.

Pat says one thing no one can take away from me and charles even, is this : that emotion and that sincerity we have when we peform. He says he can feel that theres alot of heart in each song we do.

ok. gd nite.
I hope it wont take many yrs to be the LISSA I wana be. I'd like that to be my stage name really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home