Friday, October 27, 2006

...in her head again.......

I havent read lerp's blog in a while.. but all these yrs, ive known hes as real as any of us, and as loving as any of us. Pls do read his blog. Its as real as it can get, and inspirational too. btw. he put up some fucking awesome smashing pumpkin u tube videos, so go see. ( his link is under my links)

TONIGHT, TONIGHT.


I first heard this track, FIRST time, as a cover, by Charles. And to me, its a sweet sweet song. Wei loves it to bits. In fact, he said to me, i remember clearly at his dad's wake, lol, something that pierced right thru me as it always does : " I finally understood this song, when I met vivian." . U all can say anything u want, but like I told Pat, in terms of his dreams, his needs, his idols, and even the ones he feels alot for, I know MY BOY very well. Whether wei admits it anot is another issue altigether.

But this song is really good. Smashing Pumpkins has alot of great stuff, so go get MELLON COLLIE, coz I cant afford it right now. But they are fucking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home