Thursday, November 06, 2003

and she dreams again...

hmm..heyhey...todae was enjoyable...a short nite out but had a couple of good chats wif frens...and all...was real good...
seems my hair cut must be realli quite nice...coz lots of pple like it.a lil short but its nice...heh=)
.went for thr third vocal lesson todae...learnt aot from Aaron, my vocal instructor..he realli noes alot...so i'd have to pracrise eveyday now...=)...hope to get thru the (vmp) vocalist management programme succesfully, then go onto artist management programme and studio training...yeap...i'm very serious about this. it's my passion.

after lesson, janie and i went back together coz she kept insisting on wanting to buy chocolate...tho o was gg down to my workplace for awhile...so anyway, as annoying as she can get at times, i realised how nice it is to be like her sometimes...chil-like and young...i noe im still young...but her maturity seems so much lesser than me now..i guess i was once like tt too...and i miss it sometimes...coz now, i realise as i was talking to her, that i've grown up quite abit myself. i kept asking her, janie, r u 7 or 17? for goodness sake, grow up, will ya?...was abit harsh on her...feel so bad...it's sometimes things that happen to us that force us to mature and grow up...and for me, i've gone thru quite abit i realised...

after i switched train, i reached my workplace and went to look for taco-pachi for eric...i remember he likes this stuff...but auntie closed her store already...so i walked across to the next store and bought the seafood snckas...tempura and all...went into my workplace and waited for eric to come back from order...jia hao, kelvin and gf, yun fang, big sis sally, were all workin today...bear too, uncle dzul...who "teng wo" alot...emm...oh, ya, bennt too...luckily told jas not to meet me...eirc came back and he didnt noe i was there...gave him a nice suprise tap on his cap when he was walking to the smoking area...he was quite choked, and told him i bought tht stuff for him....he's my kor...and has been for pretty long....im sad coz i wun be seeing him for the nest two mths...coz of attachment...he doesnt work on sats you see...so i wun get to see him...so didnt want to go back so soon...but after chatting and eating abit, sally kept bugging to go home...so we did. haiz....

had a good chat with her on the train home...ended up tokin abt nick...and the story was half told anyway...at the end of the day, i realised i had a great day...coz i spent quality time with a few of my frens despite how lil i see them....

good nite world..has been a wonderful God given day...sweet drms...good nite to my online frens too...they have been much fun online every nite...spark up my day=0)

luv ya all...slp well...from a gal who loves too much.

a fren i care for said to me once " mel, you have enormous heart to love the un-loved"...and he's so rite...which is also prob why i make it so difficult for myself to differientiate...oh well...

-hug myself-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home