Monday, March 08, 2004

and she dreams again...



Let's just say God is really Good. I knew it was going to be a great day in church today, and it truly was.=) New members of our choir are staying with us, and w wasn't suppose to come today, but he came coz of the cantoring. I will be restarting my cantoring in April,and may be singing for easter vigil too if I'm lucky. =)

I thought i'd made him upset today, coz I accidentally said something I shouldn't have said, but I apologised, and explained. Actually, I said something about him wearing braces, ONLY on the bottom set of teeth. isn't that cute??? hahaha.Anyway, he's adorable really. A gentleman, fully. After mass, My family and I had to play for RCIA as usual. poor Roy had been ill. He's the RCIA leader, who is also a cantor, so I know him some time ago already. W didn't want to bring home his contor file, coz he forgot to put it back into the choir room, so...lazy bones left it with me. I of coz, am more than happy to keep it and bring it to church for him again on Tues. Well, also becoz he wants me to start pratising again. *aww*. He shocked me when he sent me two msgs and called me right after RCIA. We ended up chatting for qwuite a while, before my family and I went for dinner. He's a sweetie pie i tell ya. hahah.

let's just say, I'm very lucky, really. Im sure many of you have had the feeling that only one person can make you so happy, and make you grin till your cheeks ache. Yeap. he's even trying out acting in his friend's short film this coming weekend. Am so proud of him. So, here we are, both motivating each other, and both having each others' interests at heart. happy.


[ The grestest thing, in all my life, is knowing you. The greatest thing in all my life is loving you.The grestest thing in all my life is serving you]

Thank you Lord.

Thank you mum. She;s not angry anymore. She's my sweet mum.

Thank you baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home