Friday, March 19, 2004

and she dreams again...


I hope TV project goes well eventually. I'm quite shocked that potter said my sound w.o pictures wasn't the worse. I still have three feet apart not done. Bleah.

Schl was quite a heater oven so when it was over, I went straight down to church to sing for healing mass earlier this evening. It was quite a tiring journey, and I fell alseep. I missed the kembangan station, and alighted at bedok. The timing was just nice anyhoos.

The dress code was all black for choir today; hence why I was clothed in all black. It was terribly hot yar!

I sang solo for the bridge of one of the songs today!! =) Of coz I did feel pretty nervous, though we were not facing the congregation. Thank you Samuel S for givingme the chance. I pulled it off, though a lil pitchy. I'll also be cantoring next sunday, fifth sunday of lent!! *eek*. I believe strength will be granted to me. On that day itself, I'll get to process out with dad!! (when mass starts). *MUST stay healthy*

I've been a lil sad about something though. Everything aside, I hope It's the total opposite of what i'm thinking, but it's just really scaring me. Nvm. I leave it to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home