Sunday, March 14, 2004

and she dreams again...



Some thngs, most things, need to be sorted out by one's self. No one, most of the time, can fully understand another. It' so easy, to have expectations. They are always so hard to continuously fulfil.


Disappointments and expectations are what we have to put up with. Mentally, how much can you handle?


Suicide, a famous escape is what is taking place all over now. If God isn't there, I don't know what I'd be. God bless and have mercy on us all. Make the days lighter, walk with us.


Everyday is tough as it is. Responsibilities and troubles are constantly given to those who believe the most. These are alll tests. Also little reminders that keep us in check. Tomrorrow will be a better day, on second thought, and I will go for choir. Is it becoz it is the right thing to do? Two of them will be working tmr. One on shoot. Another at camp. Shld I go? Do I go just becoz of them? or do I go for God? Do I cantor becoz of myself? Or do I proove it becoz I sing for God? Why do i fear so much? Why do i conform? Why do I take risks? Why do I think so much? I'm not asking thse questions because AI don't know the answers. I dfo know them, and hence I lay them down here, and realise, I handle alot mentally.

I need sleep. Tmr must be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home