Sunday, March 14, 2004

and she dreams again...



I think this is going to be a rather long entry.

I woke up pretty late today, and left in such a hurry, already late, to meet the rest of my chirs, yaya, ade and faith, to celebrate yaya's b-dae. I didn't do every single chore at home---BAD IDEA. I woke up on the wrong side of bed, lack of sleep like I always am, so my eyes were not feeling all that normal. I tot taking cab would be a gd idea, so i did. I just don't like being late, even though i may say that I don't bother. There was a massive jam on the PIE today. Frustrated, I dropped at paya lebar, and took the MRT. I met up with the two girls first, bought candles, went to the cafe, chose a cake, and waited for yaya and chris. We had a good time, taking photos and all. I tot we were going home aftre that. I'm glad we went to ktv after that. Faith met upo with willson, so she left. ktv was really fun! The strange thing was, throughout the whole day, even before meeting up with them, I felt weird. I felt anxious. I didn't understand why. I told them, and they didn't understand either. I tot it's maybe becoz I'm tired, I'm dressing a little differently, I'm worried for W's shoot today, and maybe thats all.

During the ktv itself, I couldnt seem to sing to the pitch of the songs. I usually can. Remembering that I failed my vocal test, did not make things any better. This thought, together with my odd feeling I was STILL having, made me feel somewhat sad. But i knew I was also very happy, that i had such company with me, and that we were singing, some, of which were my favourite chinese songs. Some were songs that were sad, so it just made me a little more melancholic.

We ate at Ajisen at scott's B2. Yes, today was spent alot day, and so was yesterday. But hey, I really do know when I can and cnnot spend. I don't like it that my folks think i donnoe how to handle and spend like there's no tomorrow. I always, always know they mean well, though.

The WHOLE DAY, I've been thinking ALOT. Don't know why, don't know why. Why was i feeling sad? I still don't know why. So, i was most of the time in deep thought. Chris looked beautiful today. She has such great taste, really. Yesterday was a splendid day! And i knew today would bnot be soo plesant. It was, with my friends, but me, how I felt, was just totally w e i r d. I come home, see a note written from dad, who is napping. He's not happy. I left home in a rush, didn't do stuff. ---BAD IDEA. I really shld try very hard to wake up earlier next time. And it was becoz of that, that they comented on me spending and all. ME IS STOOPID. L e a r n I shall--seriously...so not worth it, yea? I wanted to share with them about today, about how I feel like dressing better, about so many things that happened today--but i couldnt. I took so long to come out, tht mum got unhappy. I tried on some clothes before bathing...sheesh.

They told me off, yea, and i was like i knew what was gonna take place already. I knew the exact comments, remarks, and I knew exactly how to react--to just not say a word. It's no point. they were not with me today. How would they understand how I felt? Or what had been going on thru me today. I can't blame them, and ultimately, i knew i was in the wrong.

Baby must have been too tired, coz i don't know how today went. I wish he had a better day. Chris, yay, ade, faith, I had a splendid day with you guy/girls...=) It's just me today that wasn't in such a good state of mind. God forgive my ever so often mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home