Friday, March 12, 2004

and she dreams again...



What's going on?? Since saturday, Ive been experiencing this "one day bad, one day good" kinda thing.The days since Saturday have been like this: Sat-bad day, Sunday- superb, Mon-bad bad day. Tues, peaceful and odd, Today, shit.

Audio project screwed.

Baby didn't msg me to call. i still haven't helped him with his script. I don't know what's going on.

I FAILED my VOCAL TEST. That's the last straw for today. I'm really in a very shitty mood right now.

I'm producer for TV studio, and Ive got a host. yeah. I really can't continue with audio no longer. I want to get thru and go on with video. I need to get started on editing ideas. I have a freakin presentation tmr. prepared but now so no mood. No ideas for trestment due tmr. Still haen't done audio analysis for docu.

what the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home