Sunday, March 14, 2004

and she dreams again...



I'm changing dressing--yes. Nope, I'm NOT going to be a different person. It's just a little change I'm taking to look better. it's not something for you to look at me and say, she's trying to be what she's not. In actual fact, it's something more like, I'm going into another stage, I feel, and this change is ideal. It is time, to. There are things I'm gonna need to buy, and but them I will. Slowly i've already started. I'm happy with it. I think to put it simply, i'm just starting to care about alot of stuff I didn't give a damn about before. Ade was telling me some stuff, and I could totally understand what she's going through. it was exactly the same for me. That was the thinking I had back then too.


Many friends come into our lives, and many of them stay. Each of them help us thru some part of our lives, and I think that's very comforting to know.


I'm becoming observant of different colours that might possibly be nice for me to try. I must and I need to break out of black and dark blue. Angelina, my "sis" said that I should try pink. I think maybe not baby pink, but dark pink would be nice. I dont know. I really want to do this, but of coz, unsure too. She'll be there,a nd that's great.


I miss W alot. I pray again, every. is fine.


I'mmcracking up. The skin, the leg has a scar. oh damn. I'm getting too comfortable with the folks. why can't i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home