Sunday, March 21, 2004

and she dreams again...



O gosh, o gosh o gosh!! I'm cantoring next sunday. I'm cantoring for easter vigil. Oh gosh.

Went for meeting/practise today. sam has such a nice cosy house, but that's besides the point. I'm very sad, that till now, I still have the nerves problem. I don't know how to describe the most overwhelming feeling of fear i have when he asks me to sing...it's just suddenly, CAN'T SING. Really, i mean it. I hate this feeling and zi've been praying really hard about this. I need to overcome it, coz i know i can sing. I think at the moment, the only way is to practise like crazy. I'm feeling v stressed up. Thurs, we're meeting Corrin Issac, the head commentator, with the rest of the commentators, to go thru all the psslms again, and I so freakin cannot freak out. I can't and I musn't coz if i do, then sunday how? Sam gave me all the high ones too.


I just finished doing half of the boring IS presentation shite. I hate tht. I still have edit paper, proposal, and script due for next week. pending also my TV project.


He turned up for meeting today. It was nice, and also not. I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home