Wednesday, April 21, 2004

and she dreams again...


Monday and Tuesday MadNESS!!!
Monday 12-10pm in school. Went home, couldn;'t sleep after bathing which was alreadi 2am. slept at 5am, woek at 6+am, went to schl from 8am-6pm, and dad was lovely to have fetched me. !!! Anywa, went home, hungry and sick, so ate dinner first. Napped and woke up feeling ten times worse, took a terribl;y long, painful bath, ate some watermelon, watched the last bits of smallville and now im hungry again. Im feverish and i feel like eating again.

HEART ATTACKS

one- The infamous Nicol highway---what the??? Yet another black out in Singapore this mth. Caled all my dearest loved ones to make sure they're fine coz i was in schl. Anyways,
two- TV recording. Haiz.........we realli did make it in the end...can ms hong dun so harsh> i noe cannot...
Three-Then i bump into HH while the whole comotion abt Ncol highway was happening. potter see me and says: Melissa! See me scared rite?" haiz.......
Four-On of my da Jie called me this morning. tot wad happened. hengz. she found a job at mediaworks. okies.
Five- Regional test tmr, I haven't finished. You know the meaning of screwed? yeap.
Six- Went outta matroc , forgot my paperbag, forgot my floppy disc...and best, went down twice to get them coz i forgot both at diff times. wtf.
seven- strained my back carrying sest, hurts now.
eight- bumped into shaun AGAIN, becoz been more often recenlt. And his hair?? and he lost weight. yeap.
nine- suddely rememberd stuff with Brighton from the previous hols, which to me seemed like a yr ago. That's the illusion of how long this sem has been. I still haf his comic book.
ten- I'm afriad im very ill. Baby was at home today and i gotta tok to him...coz i wanted to check Uncle and Auntie's safety.
eleven- haha, like commandments. Chua cut his hair. whoa. kalif's trailer and mine are similar , esp our begnnings. I DIDNT copy him. yea. hehe

rite, i'm so dead now..gtg sleep. Nite babes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home