Saturday, May 08, 2004

and she dreams again...


It's 3am, i've been reading my novel, and suddenly had a rush to write in my diray/journal. I finished the last few pages of the book, closed it, kept it away and opened a new one. I wrote another entry. I was about to keep away the diary i just finished when i took out the last few. The last few which accompanied me thru 17 yrs old, 18 yrs old. and i read some of the entries...each dary had someone special in it...after a while, I couldn't take it and stopped reading coz the memories were all coming back. Dun wana be thinkin of these stuff and whats going on now. Man, i really had quite a lot of stuff with guys before. srota. Boredom and mundanity makes oen think too much. I mopped today, and suprisingaly didn't feel as tired. perhaps i'm getting used to it now. Mum cooked a delicious dinner for us. I really enjoyed that/ dad is bringing us to eat jap tmr. Then my bro and I are gonna buy mum a cake and treat her to terpenyaki on sunday. So, after washing up dinner stuff, my mood strated to set in again. I read quite a lot tonight, but the songs on radio and lately, my staying home too much and some other thoughts i'm trying hard to fight are getting to me. Got quite upset again. No point revealing too much on a blog. i wrote them down and i'll do w/o repeating them again here. I feel a little like I'm being someone i'm totally entirely not. Some parts of me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home