Monday, January 03, 2005

and she dreams again...

School, was realli realli quite boring today. I couldnt take the world issues class especially coz the presentations on wars were just not my cup of tea. I was never a history person. Some of the classmates were very formally dressed. WHOA. There was this guy who reminded me of weiyi very very much. The height, the shirt, the specs, the hair. Heh, tot i'd never find another person who resembles him.

Aniwae, when school was over, I was more than happy to "zhao" and go home. Dear has a gig later tonight and he's on the bus now as I type. I tot I wouldn't get to see him today, but i really couldnt "tahan" anymore, coz I last saw him something like three days ago. TOO LONG i say.
Met him at the end of my mrt line, haha, of coz where i stop and spent some time with him. that really cheered me up. it really did. That feeling is amazing. A dryness mosit again. What a metaphor, but what the heck.

Am back home now, and starving. Gonna have dinner soon, revise media law for tmr's class, get some of my own stuff done, and wait for dear to be back home. : ). Augh, so sleepy...but should be better after ive bathed after dinner. Mum's cooking my fabourite soup! HEHEH. Yay. God is good, all the time.

Angel sis found out abt us today, and was so thrilled to find out from me. Sis, forgive me for not telling you. Hahaha, seems quite a few of his good friends wana meet me too. Vice Versa. hahaha.
Think we should meet up with vera soon as well, but first stop, HARRI. =) yeah. sister mel and bro nick chan like him, so thts smth to be happy abt also. =) OkOK. I will stop here...think you all BUAH TAHAN LIAO. Im sorri, im realli happy. Just some time, and my day is made so so much happier.

Holly, hope you're doing excellent too. thanks everyone for all the tags!!!! Can i have a vote, is it time to change layout? hehehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home