Monday, February 14, 2005

and she dreams again...

its 430am. dear has gone to sleep, poor baby. tired la he.

While we were chatting online earlier, he told me abt the jam he had today. he said he played till his heart's content. : ). You have no idea how happy I was when I heard that. Anything that makes him happy, makes me smile. Becoz its so important for me to know he is happy.

I'll be jamming with his band next week. too bad no recording!!! nvm, i am really looking forward to it!!!!

I have also been doing my work ok! Yes, paperwork is getting lesser day by day! wohoo...hahaha!

Today, when I reached dear's place, and rene was still sleeping, I stepped in, and saw my dear's smiling face. he was very happy, and really, that's all that matters. We also did some catching up with vera over the phone, and hopefully we can meet her soon!

This week, i'll be catching up with mel too, coz tht babe means the world to me as well, and further weeks i'll take my time to catch up with some improtant friends that ive not had the time to be with.

Ive been wanting to say how happy i am, not only to have him with me, but to get along so well with his family and his brothers' girlfriends. Yeah. Too bad, my parents still don't know. I hope next yr's cny will be good for us. it shld be. It must be. I want it to be.

I love you dear. Happy V day, and happy anniv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home