Tuesday, February 22, 2005

and she dreams again...

Verbal Diarrhoea due to withdrawal systoms of not writing here

I have not posted in a very long time. I've been wanting to, and I have lots to say. I have lots to "release". I realised V-day went by, and though I had a post on 14 feb, I didn't talk about it. Since some people are keen to hear it, and some are not ( from what I read on other blogs), I shall just say I had a very lovely evening with my dear that day. And it's interesting really that though we remember such a day, once you're attached, it really doesn not make too much of a difference since it is Valentines day everyday. I have to agree to a certain extent that I feel that way. However, if I have no one to spend it with when I do, that would be a little weird eh? Hehe.


Since then, a week has passed. What has happened in this week? I met up with my fav sisters Meliza and Angelina on tues with my dear. The feeling of catching up with them and doing all the girly stuff was splendid. What made me happier was they wanted him there, and they like his company as much as I enjoy theirs. =) Wesnesday, i asked dear to follow me to Sim Lim to get digi beta and vhs tapes for specs. WAHH, whatcha know, i was suppose to buy a beta SP tape. Dope, so i changed tha tape on Friday. Thursday, I had shoot, which really does not need any further elaborating on my side. Joined Harri, dear, Abdul, Redza for jam in the evening. Went down to KC to visit my teachers even. It was a day well spent. Friday was really dearly spent.

Sat and Sun went by too fast. Sat was mum's bday celebration and cny dinner (AGAIN). But, i'm rather happy I got a secret angbao. Not much, but better than nothing. Ive had two secret ang baos thus far. Hoho. Thta helped a teeny weeny bit. The party was nice and my godbros, myself and my bro were discussing stuff for godma's silver anniversary celebrations in August. It was superb to see Jill and Sara again as well. For those who don't know, Jill has been my friend since primary one. She goes way back with me like Annizell, whoose been with me since kindergarden. I miss that girl alot, but now she's overseas studying. Thank God for MSN. The time difference is 16 hrs but she makes it a point to wake up bright and early to talk to pple back home. That's a very sweet gesture on her part.I feel bad that I didn't hang out with her in the end when she came back last hols. I don't know what I was hesitant about.

Sunday went by fast but I had a rather long day. Recruitment weekend for us and we have on the list 86 new members. WHOA. : ) The choir presently has 70 members i think, but when we have such a recruitment drive, if we can get about half or less than half of the recruited amount, we're very very lucky already. So far, my soprano section, the alto section and the tenors section already have one new member each. I'm happy. We have a welcome tea part for them next Sunday before practise. I have to be in church at 3pm or maybe even earlier!! What's more, we have to prepare some grp and solo songs for the party...plus i'm cantoring on sunday!!!! WAHHH. alotalotalot lehz.

Sundays now feel like a heavier responsibility, coz I'm officially in charge of my section. I have to constantly set an example for my section as soprano head. I have to be disciplined during practise, alert, observant, and keep my own section in order. fwah. hehe. The heat is on, really, with our choir head so xiao ons.

So, we're back to monday today. i missed first class, and wasn't thick skin enough to go into class. Second class was like as uual and darn am i glad we're done with that presentation. I had a nice time with Ana after that. I had to pop by video ez opp gutrie house, and hoho, guess who we meet? JUS. Justin...remember? Yes, Justin our senior..the crazy fella. That nice dude is now working there. =) Ana treated me to coffee bean later, and I really am grateful to have her stick by me all this while. Thanks so much Ana dearie.

Lots of other things have happened of cause besides all thses daily events. Vicki still has a place in me which will always remember her sweetness, and everything about her that was lovely. Daniel asured me she is with God, because as long as she didn't reject God, and was still desiring the good, she would retuyrn to God. God would see that what she chose as her only answer tp everything as something she mislead herself to. He would call her to him. I feel happy she's safe now. Vicki, we're all wishing the best for you, mei nu. " hui, mei nu!" hahah.=)

There is a general consencus among the year threes, that we're all worn out and tired. Many of us want the semester to end, and want to finish up our work. Soem of us want to get it doen but just have no more energy and drive to go on. Now, we talk about which unis we want to enroll into, or which jobs we're looking for.

Recently, I went for a recording. It's a company I chanced upon in century square. I recorded two songs for free as it was a free trial. I intend to record my demos there, unless I am able to do it at home, yes dear? I have been practising my songs alongside those needed for my regular practises. One thins has always remained clear to me. I love singing. I can do without almost everything except my voice and my love for music. The passion is too strong to waver. The will to become better at my craft grows stronger by the seconds, and my deteremination to get somewhere with this voice is just screaming its way outta me.

Dear and I have been going through some of our own personal mind battles recently. I hope we become straonger after it. I pray for wisdom always, for guidance, for discipline, understanding and balance from God. I thank him too deeply for his constant comfort, and reassurance.

I'll write till here. Truts in him , remain positive, be strong, and everything will turn out fine. I have to believe in this. Take care all of you.
(No, I don't wish to entertain any silly comments or anything to do with blog invasions or anything of that sort. Pls look elsewhere.)

Love, mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home