Sunday, November 20, 2005

and shs' SO HAPPY again... (i will attempt to not make typos in this entry, EDIT IT, and cut down on my long winded-ness, THOUGh I doubt it'll work, heh)

(Fri)
Hey people, sorry I didn't update yesterday! Pooped out was I, YEA! I slept in and went to meet dear after that. The evening spent with him was memorable. Dear, thank you for cooking a superb dinner for me!! : ) We spent most of the evening, other than dinner, watching TV hahaha! it's been a while since we did that. It was definitely nice as well, to have Yuner join us for TV.

(Sat)
I woke up super early for Choir/Cantor workshop today! It was our money's worth, because I gained insight on things I never knew. I've also learnt many more crucial things about my role as a cantor in the church. I am honoured, and blessed that I have this gift of voice from God; to give back to him. I don't know how long it'll take me though, before I really do him justice as a cantor. It's not so much the way I send his msg to the people, but my sinfulness that I can't win over. It's easy, to stop sinning these sins (well easy to say), but yet, it's like bad habits I can't kick--God forgive me.

I'm writing my entry now in wee lee jam studios now, with dear and his band. His band is having their gig tonight!!Wish them luck! ^__^ I'm so zoned out now, but I enjoy Jams very very much. If I were at home now, I'll plonk on my bed and doze off immediately!haha..ciao people..tmr I have a long day in church! Caroling prac is 1-3.30pm. Litany Prac is 3.30-4pm. Chori prac is 4-5.45pm. Mass is 6-7pm. RCIA os 7ish-8ishpm. WHOA man. *looks at time now* OH BOY.

-continued, (end of the whole sat):

OH MAN!!! I'm on a HIGH!!!!! ^--^ Hehehehehe!
I Just got home from dear's gig, and had so many , many wonderful things happen!!!Today, Tonight, was not only a fruitful day coz of the LMC(Liturgical Music Commitee) Workshop, but
also a GREAT DAY spent with dear and his band!! After the workshop, I went to meet him and his band for their jam session. The session was great, and they enjoyed themselves so much!! All of them played so so well. Fendi was at his best, and so was Adora, Joe and Dear himself! After the jam, we made oru way to zombie bar. We stayed there for the rest of the night, till 9ishpm!

Wahahaah! To my SHOCK, suprise, and ExCiTeMEnT, Juanita and Sean were there too! Along with my old time BRANDON!!!! My gawd, army has made him so fit, and his hair LOOKS WEIRD pui! Geesh, I was so happy, coz these few I've been wanting to meet up for AGES, and never had the chance to, and SUDDENLY, they are in the SAME BAR AS ME, wow ^_^
Incredible. The feeling of seeing and catching up with old friends is amazing! that was already amazing, AND THEN! Dear told me Linus was coming. WOW WHEEEEEE...Another long time no see friend, like one month PLUS ...man..tht felt good.Linus brought Eggie, and Eggie came to dear's b-day party dinner tht time. It's quite strange, coz sometimes, seriosuly, you never know when u'll meet friends again, and end up working together for eg: Juanita and I will once again become Senior and Junior in NIE next yr. MAN. And Bran and I have been keeping in touch on msn, and now we meet again. Maybe Fendi even, I tot I would not see him again, but now, he's dear's drummer. MAN MAN. haha
Anyway, after dear's superb gig, we all headed to mac's to eat...it was really hilarious, coz Linus, Eggie, Dear and I were all getting really crazy and doing silly stuff along Orchard rd! I have not laughed in SO LONG and it felt superb. I let loose tonight, and laughed my heart's content. I felt so HIGH . I knew it was quite rush to eat and go home, so I asked permission and was allowed to head home by 1am. YAY.

Dear was very very very very happy today. I have not seen him be so relaxed, so smiley, in ages and ages. He laughed alot tonight, and I think he knowsmhow to smile now. : ) It was so sweet, to watch him have such a gd time. He deserved it so much today =)
I think dear and i have entered a new stage of our relationship tonight. There's this love, that we know is in our hearts, and there's no more jealousy or silly things like him being uncomfy when im happy ard his friends, tht sorta thing...Also, I feel like we've fallen in love all over again. It is an amazing feeling. : ) I've met dear four times this week, and it really helped, coz previous weeks the distance was unbearable. Distance esp when we know isn't because we can't meet. Today is the third out of four days that I thoroughly enjoyed myself with dear! We were REALLY HAPPY the last few days! Thurs was sweet and fun, fri was really special, and today was CRAZILY fun!
Dear, thank you
The Xmas lights this year, aren't as nice as last yr! BUT as I walked down orchard road tonight with dear, linus and eggie, I held dear's hand and smiled...coz one yr ago, on the 11th of dec, we spent our first Xmas together, with Harriet. We also attended our first electrico gig. It's been a yr : ) So fast, and I feel tht both dear and I have grown up alot from the first day we met. Also, we have grown together as a couple. That is smth NO ONE can take away from us.
I feel like I'm in love again. i felt like our relationship was renewed this week, and I'm grateful for that. The PAST IS THE PAST. No thinking of before, but what is NOW AND NEXT TIME. No more thinking of any other worries, or ssdness caused by those who don't really matter to me anymore. It's time to forget it all. I have smth i treasure so much. there must be a reason I'm still holding onto his hand. I feel so used to dear now. I feel so comfy..and it's still new ans special. I love him. Things are looking good.
Also, my responsiblity in the choir and cantor ministry has grown. But funny, I'm HAPPY to take it all. I may have a lot of admin to run, but I'm happy. I'm also going into teaching next yr, and I'm READY for it! I have decided, so I just have to follow suit. It must be right. God is arranging everything.
Sheesh, suddenly I feel guilty towards dad and mum again. the "grown up" thing is hitting me again..haha, nvm , better leave things the way it is first.
One more thing! I might be forming a new band for meself!! I made friends with adora's best friend, and HEY GIRLS, I don't know, but it seems to be a potential thing. I'm so damn happy. WOHOOO. Gonna talk to her friend online tmr, work out some songs, and try jam together. IT'LL BE FUN!!!!!!
So many things to do! So many things to say! So little time !! HAHAH.Now I feel that there is a reason to wake up early again! I wana start re-practising and re-proving my vocals. it is time to get things ROCKING! Wohoo. *tang tang tang tang*
MEL ROX, PEACE OUT WORLD. GOD BLESS U ALL. Muaks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home