Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BLUE.

It's the Tuesday Blues. I feel very moody today. It's one of those days, where nothing feels right.
I woke up with fever, and had no motivation to head to work at all. Ok, it didn't make it any better, that i couldn't wake up AGAIN. I wasn't kate, I was TOO late. Terry called me from work at 10.15, and I had no guts to pick up. i was far too pissed with myself already.

After checking my temperature, I laid myself back in bed immediately, and slept till late afternoon. I knew I was in for shit, deep shit at that. But I didn't have the energy to think of that yet.

I decided to clear the mess after i woke. Needless to say, terry was hopping mad. How can I blame him. I would be if I were in his shoes. He wanted to suspend me for two weeks, but I begged him and apologised profusely. Of coz I gave some excuses, like powerful medicine and all tht. He cancelled my shifts and found replacements for this week. I am allowed to go back to work next week. But I can't tell this to mum and dad. I'd get it from them. So, Ive writen on my note to them that today and tmr , MC, and left my friday schedule there. Shall go out and do stuff onf riday then. I hate lying, but yesterday's little lie worked out fine. Just gotta make sure I don't do this too much la. I hate myself man. So pissed. Have been down about this all day. how am I gonna be a teacher if I can't even wake up for 10am shift? HAiz. Always so suay also, coz everytime something like this happens, it's always Terry that i get into trouble.

Damn me. I felt so sluggish since I woke up. After settling the matter, I popped panadols and went straight back to sleep till dinner time. I was hungry after dinner, and have gobbled down like 6 small chocs, 2 kit-kats, and one banana. OMG. What the hell is wrong with me. I don't feel like doing anything. Just so SIAN. Shit shit shit.

Trying so hard to write to my secret pal also...AGHHH.

Someone help me out here. My best friend Meliza, is now too busy with her new found loves, but I can't be so selfish since I was once distant from her rite. But I just wish I had her around recently. How about my other best friend? I see him online every night, but we don't talk anymore. I've done all I can. I'm still upset abotu it, esp when there are time sI need someone to talk to, and he's there but unreacheable. God help me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home