Wednesday, November 16, 2005

so, I know that Im gonna be SO BROKE veen after working this month, since I have two bills to pay for~ HUMPH. haha, got an earful from jilla lready, so nagging aside, aside, thank yousss : )

But what i wana say is im boredat the moment, and suddenly tot of what I wan for X'mas. I haven't tot of any, actually, so here are some stuff I have always wanted, but are far too expensive to get (no, don't worrie, this isn't my gadget wish list, those I'll get myself):

VCD BOX SETS OF:
Ally mcbeal
OC
FRIENDS
BUFFY
Meteor Garden 2
Gilmore Girls
Simpsons
Desperate Housewives

and any others tht were so funny, and so nice on tv. Haha, I know that it isnt a buy for one person, so im listing this for those who like to get stuff for me in groups! wheeee HAHAHAHAH

Man, for myself, once i have the cash, i wana go shopping, get a whole new wadrobe as jill calls it, new footwear, new bags, new accessories, but most importantly,

i wana get a webcam, a new phone, which i hope to change soon, coz the phone is falling apart, my zen neon or ipod,CAMERA!!! lappie, new thumbdrive, cds, yea...smth like tht. I gotta wait till next yr to fulfil this part of the list, but it's pretty ok with me ^__^

Btw, would lie to ask around, anyone has a nice formal black top I can borrow for xmas? I don't have one....

okies...back to being bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home