Friday, May 19, 2006

i want to say smth out right here.
ad i dont case if i write only 1 percent as good as u do.
i write like a layman. u write like a writer. so what.
yr archives has a yr of blank, emptiness and quiet. so what if mine has jnothing but u. i loved the wrong person. i lost so much becoz of u.

why the fuck am i stillc rying over u, asshole? This has got to be the first time in all the time till now, even after a month of break, tht i am this angry with u.

im absolutely horrified, pissed, angry, disappointed and thoroughly upset and angry again at your last few entries. I am inclinced to believe everything was a big fucking bullshit LIE. I think i lost u way back early this yr. How cud i have been SO ACCURATE when he told me u were so happy meeting vivan. Now when i think of it, hey, heck i wasnt wrong. And since then all yr actions, tots, pictures u put up make SO MUCH assholic sense. are u HAPPY WIOTH yr obs cds now??? ARE U?? Why did i even bother wasting my time getting thme for u.

where all the bullshit lies u said to me sweetnothings abt the things u wanted to do for me, get me, blash blahd..wait MELBOURNE? oh tht DOES SOUND FAMILIAR. fuck u.

I am extremely hurt, overly angry,and i wud very much like to slap u right now. I have not felt this, till tonight.

.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home