Thursday, June 22, 2006

...in her head again.......

I cooked instant noodles, with crab meat and mushrooms today :p I think that's a great achievement, considering I only had abt 5 hrs of sleep. Though it did feel great waking up much ealier, ad having more time before evening.

I will be jamming tmr afternoon at session studios from 12-2, and then on sat afternoon before the gig. I think the band should be good to go by then, and Ive got quite a number of friends coming! =)

It's nice, how these gigs are making me feel happier, and keeping me busy too. I do want to do this more often. Work wise, IRAS one I can only take the temp, and tht is only per hr pay... their other positions arent suitable coz im not qualified. I migth JUST have to take up the other one.. : ( .... Im trying to delay the signing contract latest by next thurs.. hopefully the few jobs I applied for today will get back to me! *gingers crossed, praying very hard*

Feeling lighter today, despite remembering tht I dreamnt abt him and how he and my dad got into a fight..though it was my dad's face, but it seemed tht the character he played in my dream was his dad, which is quite odd. Wasnt pretty. weird thing is, he had black painted toe nails and finger nails. EEKS.

Spoke with Daniel and he gave me a few pointers. it was good, coming from someone new. (Dan from elect)...

I hope tmr's jam goes well. Thx guys. We will do a good show on sat.

Okl gtg practise now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home