Tuesday, June 20, 2006

...in her head again.......

Woke up feeling like a real piece of shit. Waking at this sorta time, and really having nothing to do. Nothing much. That's usually how I feel everyday when I wake up. Then I crush the pain inside... and go wash up and shower.

Then as I go online and join the already woken world, i realise I may have things to do, like write more songs, or get my stuff ready for gig. I ened to photocpy chords for Claire and get my originals typed out once and for all.

Been talking more with Aaron and Harri is right, he's a generally chill dude,nice to chat with... and so as I start talking to friends online, I realise it isn't tht bad... and then I asked Pat what I should eat for lunch and he gave a few sugguestions. So I FINALLLLLY cooked after three months of being on my own! I cooked CHEESE SAUSAGE OMELETTE! ahahahaahha * a tad too much oil lol*. It tasted good! *oo the oil*. I tried to remember what JW used to cook for me.. besides nnodles.. BUT his noodles was good ok! : ) He cooked delicious food, even sandwiches... and yea, he's been craving for peppercheesesandwich i noticed....

I made some honey and am still half way thru my drink... gg to church for novena mass later.. helping the youths to sing in the choir....

I miss HARRIET alot. I don't know what's been hapening with her or Simon these days... Charles is still in Aussie too... BUT just got to speak with him online :P That was really good : )Like he came online..and then I saw the brown coloured msn window..and the nick.. and then i yelled to myself " CHALRES!!!!!!" hahahaa.. I love familiarity and eso when it's good too. If Claire hasn't been around lately, think i would have felt worse. Then once in a while. I realise a friend or two pops up...

Since ive been jobless for two weeks, I've decided to make more effort to talk to friends I dont normally talk to online... mite as well isnt it? Since Im not such a bk person, or tv person for tht matter.. except SCRUBS!!!!

I think u all noe I'd never be the same without him...for the longest time to come...

Anyway...alot of Singaporeans in Aussie now mannn.. more and more.. i have like mel, joyce, jolene, jean and sean's family, jw's friends, charles' relatives and himself at the moment, and then my friend alos has alot of friends studying there and all... I HONESTLY SERIOUSly think singapore and aussie should just COMBINE and be one country! I think it'd be a perfect match and the economy will BLOSSOM! And then we can all be ard each other and there wont be a need for overseas travel :)

Heh, wana say thanks to those who spoke to me online today...cheered me up quite a bit.. pat la, claire la, su mei la, aaron, charles, hahaha.. so lame.. cannot be more lame... tmr i will cook mushroom cheese omelete!


I am trying so hard to cheer myself up today.. I dont know why.. but perhaps coz I wrote a song last nite abt wanting to leave this place....

Two friends just found new love... makes me look at them and wonder.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home