Friday, June 16, 2006

...in her head again.......

Awoken many times during my slumber, by different calls... argh don't u hate it when tht happens...!

Neways, looking forward to gg out tonite, and Im so happy I composed a new song last nite! This time all on my own!! : ) It sounds good. This would be my third, but the second one is currently on hold coz it's rather cheeeeeeeesssssyyyy! heh.

I will be guest featuring at Claire's gig this Sunday, Fort Canning park. If you have time, do come down : ) It's at 7 I think, but I'm trying to push it later if the organiser allows.

Btw, I am quite upset about smth. Harri didn't get chosen to be one of the official photographers for baybeats 2006. I'm really quite pissed off. Coz I KNOW my gurl is GOOD ENUFF to be chosen. They are so blind. I hate them. It sounds so unreasonable off me to say that, but I really felt she did. That's why I pushed her so hard for it.

I heard too, that her classmates aren't even intending to do photog in second yr. I wish i could join her in nafa now and do photog with her... to keep her company. Along gg to lasalle lets say or taking my own vocal courses.

I love her alot...and i will make sure no one hurts her... hahaha sounding like as if she cant take care of her own self esteem rite! aiya me la.. hahahaa

Anyway, I might be starting work again july..meanwhile will be doing this four day job at communique asia.. which will earn me quite a bit!

Good also, I have time to work on my gig songs and compose more stuff!!! =)

Ok thts all for now.. CIAOS PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home