Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I know I'm slow. I'm slow in everything, and even in maturing. So many who are 21 are pretty matute in behaviour and person.

He was online again. The temptation is great but i know it's pointless. Just think of his nonchalance and it hurts.

I fear I'm losing my two important friends. I don't wish for this to happen. But if they have decided to leave, I can't do anything rite. I don't know why this happens again and again. No bad things were exchanged. All this in a matter of a week... why do things change?

But now I have come to accept that everyone I know leaves me, anytime they feel like it. So I have no more say in any of this. My worth isn't as great for them to want to stay anyway. Even he who loved me left me.

I opnly have myself left, and the occasional kind soul and friends who drop in to help and leave.

Another muse of mine: Corrinne May. Here's her website

To my muses Damien Rice, Lisa Hannigan, Corrinne May, JUn Ji Hyun, many other actors, actresses and vocalists, the local acts, cheers to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home