Monday, June 12, 2006

i postponed dinner with ernest to tmr. I dont feel so good. and Claire is coming over tonite instead ;) I am starting to feel lucky again, to have Claire ard for a bit. I miss Harri alot though. I think she's getting so busy with school she didn't reply sms like she usually does. Charles is also like really tired out I suspect. I miss them both alot. If u guys are reading this, buzz me ok?

I just read Joyce's bloggie. I have this weird affection for her too. Hoho. *grinz* and it's kinda really sweet to see my name in her blog every now and then. It feels precious because I know I mean alot to her. And I never cud show her how much she means to me. She's another one of those really rare great friends I have overseas most of the time. I feel like her fling when shes home hohohoho, but i think the feeling is mutual : ) (Im str8 btw). Since my laopo stef has no time for me much hahaha i cant wait for my joycie to be home! We have alot of love and hugs to share.. and alot of proper catching up to do....i got pretty worried when she was on crutches.. the poor gurl..and shes so skinny now.. i mean just go see her in her blog.. aiyooosss wo3 de4 ma1 ya4! hahahaa

Thanks Claire, Joyce, Jerm, Harri, Charles, Choir friends, Bro and oh ya..xiao wen we shud meet up soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home