Thursday, June 15, 2006

Went for practise at Tam's place.. I'm quite glad that the awkwardness is not there anymore, sorta.

Also before that, Charles got home early and was good to know he could have an early night.

Harriet finally replied on msn.

I just wanted to know things were ok. Yes, of coz I am afriad always to lose important, good friends of mine... but not that I wana be sticky. I really wana make tht clear... but coz they mean alot, and it gets weird when u don't talk to them so much anymore or hang out. But I know jobs and school always take priority.

I've been thinking about the job that I might get... and I'm already abit concerned. I wonder how much I'd have to give for this job? We'll see what god has in store for me next.

Went on my own grocery shopping after Tam's place.. and I bought the 8 days that has ever still so sexy Ann Kok on the cover. Also, alot of mags have realised the potential of giving away free bags, towels, sunshades etc wth magazines. more of them now, on a weekly basis. Makes u feel so tempted. But certainly, if u're not interested in the mag, then U really do end up buying the SO CALLED FREEBIE itself. Smart marketing ploy I say. :p

I have this weird grown up feeling when i go grocery shopping. Coz these always used to be papa and mama's thing every week. But having to have my own mental list and executing the whole shopping trip makes me feel like I can handle this all on my own. Thought frankly, I tell you i hate doing this alone. I chanced upon the drinks section, and I had a flashback of one late night around 11pm, where I was one hour away from my curfew time, Jw and I were in Giant buying drinks to drink while waiting for my bus to come. I felt really sad just now. He's opnline now, and yet I noe better than to talk to him. it still hurts so badly, but more and more I'm pretending that I'm ok. I feel everyone has heard enough of my sobbing ad I have to start keeping it inside. I miss him alot. I hope he finds soemone he really would love, since I wasn't the one. I nate grocery shpping alone, like the way I hate cooking alone. Only good thing is, I can take my time and stand at a shelf for ages, just to decide whether I wana get this brand of shampoo, or the other brand of bicsuits.

I bought myself some ready food like burgers and hotdogs..got the mag, and also my shampoo. Also, finally changed my toothbrush, and got a pack of tissue and newspapers; all of which dad and mumused to buy for me. Oh well.

I was pretty happy listening to my jason mraz cd on the way back. there is an emptiness inside me tht I can't describe. It's really not the same anymore. I'm so tempted to go back and see him, But what good would that do, other than put me to more shame, just like the way his best friend did to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home